Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Transitions

Little by little I'm working to turn my misused craft room (aka junk room) into our new homeschool/play room. This room is actually a second living area off the kitchen with 240 sq feet of space to work with!  This corner was supposed to be used as a workspace, but...
This picture was taken after I cleared out the counter high collection of boxes and 42" flat screen TV from the front of the cabinets as well as the 2 ft tall mountain of paperwork, projects, and supplies on the countertop. 

To transition to a homeschool space, I removed the countertop and two cabinets. Then I boxed up all the ribbon and removed the shelf above the countertop. I added some reference posters to the wall. And now it's ready for my "teacher" desk which will hold my laptop and printer. Next step, getting that desk cleaned off/out and moved :)

No comments:

Post a Comment